Jetphiter™ (active ingredient potassium phosphite plus a pigment) is the top preventive Pythium fungicide available, according to university research. Its exclusive formulation provides consistent, effective Pythium control in warm- or cool-season turfgrass, while stimulating grasses’ natural defenses to improve turf health and quality. Jetphiter also controls phytopthora and controls or suppresses other diseases. It carries the signal word “Caution”, the least restrictive advisory category, and is a FRAC Code 33 fungicide, indicating a low probability of resistance.
The advantages of Jetphiter include:
- low use rate applications
- long-lasting disease control within one hour of application
- uniform uptake and moves both up and down in the plant to provide disease protection for the entire plant
- very low phytotoxicity posing little danger to target and non-target vegetation and plants
- tank mix compatibility expands disease spectrum and timing options
- signal word “Caution”
- FRAC Code 33 fungicide for low probability of resistance
phytophthora and pythium (root and crown rot, cankers, foliar blight), downy mildew, bacterial blight, xanthomonas
Suppresses: powdery mildew, black spot
Tank mix compatibility:
Apply with these Phoenix fungicides as needed
- For timing options: Mix with Pegasus™ or WingMan® on a seven- to 14-day schedule; and with Siskin™ or Skylark™ for midsummer applications on most turfgrass sites;
- For broader spectrum disease control: Mix Jetphiter with Raven©, Dovetail®, Peregrine© or T-Bird©;
- For reduced incidence of disease resistance: Rotate with Vireo© metalaxyl fungicide at least once per season.
Turfgrass sites including golf course greens, tees, fairways and roughs, landscape ornamentals, plus nurseries, landscapes, greenhouses and commercial and residential areas.
2 x 2.5 gallons
7.5 gallon BATpak©, Buy, Apply and Turn-in